The Outcome of .......Peace drenched worship

The day got even better as the hours past
as the moments bloomed into blessed events
my time was spent 
in peace drenched worship
I am content
Now  As I peer into the looking glass
at last
the fantasy showed promise of reality
for me and mine
 life touched by a divine force
undisputed victorious voice
 an advocate for my spirit 
 fearless now as I gravitate near it

The days in prayer for peace and quiet
yielded 
 spiritual  health and vitality
which has now shown themselves strong for me
life shifted
path redirected
with his whisper
into my spirit
Elohim ceased
the tears and restless nights
the fears and scar laced fights
with enemies not seen
and some in plain sight
 silent screams and a wailing heart
 life torn apart
reaching for this day
 this day right here
The day God promised would come
if I would just hold out
and
hold on
sing his praise
with my hands raised
my heart fixed
now those things are long gone
praised him in the midst
of the storm
and it was done
and as I looked around
spirit of heaviness lifted
by the omnipotent
and my recompense 
is 
stillness
and yet the day got even better as the hours past
as the moments bloomed into blessed events
my time was spent in peace drenched worship
I am content




© 2010 by Zion Bound . All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment