Is unforgivingness satisfactory?

If my spirit would allow me to conceive and birth
not FORGIVING you and remaining cold
My mental would be in compliance
in complete alliance
my expressions remaining sold
On the price my heart had to pay
by me not being FORGIVING you
Where’s my SATISFACTION
in holding the wrongs you insulted and assaulted me with?
I have none.
Because the reality is.

There is no such thing
as
Satisfactory Un-Forgiveness
It all leaves a bitter taste in your mouth
so instead
I choose to FORGIVE you
and FORGIVE myself as well
and I am glad my heart decided to join my mind
because
now
right now
I feel Divine
as if I have transcended time
leaving all that behind
you wont catch me going back
because it would still remain
a fact
that
I would be UNSATISFIED
not FORGIVING
because there isn't any
SATISFACTION IN UN-FORGIVENESS


© 2008 by Jazz Imaginations . All rights reserved

1 comment:

  1. Praise God, there is nothing like the deliverance power of true forgiveness....this is a very wonderful and encouraging poem Sis Kia...continue to allow the LORD to flow through you...God bless!

    ReplyDelete