The Inept Pauper/Paupertte" (What happened to the dream of being Kings and Queens?)


To all the paupers puaperettes who’s personalities traits we detect
To be suspect, your under arrest
We will accept a plea
to a lesser charge if you confess
No stress
At best 2 years maybe less
We can see you
Your in plain site
Dont fight 
We know you are fake
A fraud, Fraudulent 
Sorry your Emmy went

To a better actor 
I mean it’s not that we wouldn’t mind given you a hand
Some help, Guidance, a heart felt
But you lie so much, you front to deep, you lack the conscience
People need to believe in you 
When was the last time you actually saw 
What you pretend to be in the mirror?
Im sure your spirit man groans to be real and free,
Im sure your minds elasticity has been stretched emotionally and about ready to snap
Morally inept 
bent out of shape from the pressure you inflict
but for a moment
picture this
you saying to yourself, today is the day I begin the REAL
today I must change, today I will heal
Today I can see, my kingship in front of me
Today I will start the transformation in my heart
Today I realize that I had a faulty disguise and they know who I am
And who I pretended to be
And today I speak
A new life for me, and the me they will see
Tomorrow
....
Wont be a pauper 
“‘Real Talk’’
It starts with the realest conversation you can have with yourself! 





2 comments: