What my " I love you means"


If I should utter the words my love is true
What exactly would that mean to a man like you
Who has loved one, two and three
with the vices of woman hood under lock and key
What would that mean to your maleness and masculinity?
He that has had she and her and her and she
If I uttered the words you hold my heart
What would that mean
To the damper don that you are
The one who has had his choice

Of the most beautiful , and vivacious
Feminine traits
The ones with the voice
Could I in my simplistic quiet state
My simplistic earthly beauty
No make up no foundation
No glitz
No glam
No pow boom bam
Just mother earth
Her and I
She and we
Standing in my natural
The all that it be
Could you reciprocate the
I love you too baby
Our night starts with attending to your needs
Your health
Your mental
Your testosterone laced emotions that screams
I need my lady
To bath me
In all that she is
To handle her bis….ness
Her soft caress
Feed me first with a meal
Then twice with her sensuality
Remind me
That the he in me
Is the MAN
Then after that is resolved
I remind you of why the she in me
Surpassed the she that tried to catch your eye
Then was left wondering why
You choose the plain jane
The no glits
The no glam
The no I am that I am
Only after you answer this
If
I
Said
I love you
With
My heart
Would you
In all your maleness
Masculinity
Who has had
The She after she after she
Reciprocate to me
The same?
Would your spirit cry out my name?
My spirit would say I love you
And in all she would love to hear the same
Yes I love you too
My queen my soul
Yes I love you too you that I behold
You with all your earthliness
and don’t forget
I love you

© 2010 by Zion Bound . All rights reserved

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would mean that I have done my part
    To earn that special place in your heart
    Where only a man, by virtuous deeds,
    Could ever hope to get the key.

    It would mean that I have proven to you
    That my words are really true
    And in turn you've given to me
    The gift that is your L-O-V-E

    It would mean that I hold within my hands
    The happiness that was promised to man
    If always in life for better or worse
    I remember that nothing compares to a womans worth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is deep, v deep! One can almost FEEL & TOUCH the emotions being expressed. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete