I can't lie it was love


No matter how much I try and tell myself
it wasn't love it was someting else
all in the name of trying to foul oneself into thinking
it dont hurt
cause in order to hurt it had to have been
that we meant something
our spirits did connect
our mouths did touch
our legs did wrap
I can't take those facts 
back

when I said I love you 
i wasn't lying
so now that it's over
I wont deny
just to protect my ego
to save face
I did love you
though you messed up bad
I did crave you
though you made me mad
I did need you
once upon a time
no 
it wasnt all in my mind
its over 
ok
but I'm going to properly deal
allow myself to heal
I wont say it didn't matter
I wont lie and say
that I never loved you 
just to take the sting away
I wont lie and say
I never did feel
Love
cuase I did
I mean I do
or 
what ever

No comments:

Post a Comment